GALLERY HOURS: Thursday & Friday 11-5, Saturday 11-4, or by appointment, special events, or by chance.
Please call if you're going to be nearby...we may be here...and you're welcome anytime! 716-228-1855
FIND US ON FACEBOOK at https://www.facebook.com/1045egfta/
Artists at 1045
Susie Kelly Flatau • Carol Koziol Clark • Karen Foegen • Eileen Graetz • Loryn Spangler-Jones
Erma Kratzke • Mari' Fine Art • Susan M. Miller • Jon Stafford • Deanna Weinholtz • Bill Wilson
Thank you for visiting our studio and gallery store. Photographics 2 is the home studio for Don & Diann Zinteck, 1045 Elmwood Gallery for the Arts, merchandise from the Garden Walk Buffalo, and other studio or gallery events which occur throughout the year. For more Garden Walk Buffalo information, visit website.
- NEWS FOR 2017
1045 Elmwood Gallery for the Arts will continue to expand their presence in the WNY arts scene by hosting artists in all medium...which includes the creation of images or objects in fields including painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography and other visual media...but also includes poetry, film, art performance & installations, culinary arts, and other unknowns.
We are searching for artists who would like to develop themed "Pop-Up/Trunk Shows" as special events or Holiday themed concepts. Most shows are short term 1-3 day events. Please call to discuss your ideas!
STUDENTS - 1045 Gallery tries to reserve 4-5 weeks in the spring for your "Senior" or "Grad Student" art shows as well as a couple of weeks in the beginning of December each year. Call early to reserve space and book your exhibit!
We are looking forward to further develop relationships with an existing core of artists as well as inviting new artists to join our movement in bringing the arts to the public! The "arts to the public" concept includes performance in conjunction with art shows...pop-up shows...trunk shows..student shows...and the like!
Have an interest in showing/performing at 1045...please call to discuss your project. Multiple layers of art and performance are highly regarded!! Poets...YEP! Theatrical Performance...YEP YEP!! Acoustical performance...YEP YEP YEP!!!
Come visit our unique exhibit and performance space...but call first so we can give you our complete attention!
2017 Calendar of Events & Exhibits
- January 19 - February 25 – Bradley Widman – "Portions of Consciousness"
Opening Reception: Saturday, January 21, 2-5 pm
A performance of "readings" will be scheduled in near future during exhibition.
Portfolio – Bio – Writings
- March 2 - March 25 – Gallery Available
- March 29 - April 4 – Brian Porter & ECC Students - Art Show
Maria Sebastian - a musical performance – Perry Nicholas - poetry readings
Opening Reception: Friday, March 31, 2017 – 6-9 pm
- April 5 - April 11 – Layna Mattson – Student Art Show in Ceramics
Opening Reception: Friday, April 7, 6-9 pm.
- April 12 - April 18 – Kat McCabe – Student Art Show in Photography
Opening Reception: Friday, April 14, 6-9 pm.
- April 19 - April 25 – Melissa Rothman & Christopher Vickers – Student Art Show in Graphic Design
Opening Reception: Friday, April 21, 6-9 pm.
- April 26 - May 2 – Andrea Pawarski – Student Art Show in Ceramics
Opening Reception: Friday, April 28, 6-9 pm.
- May 3 - May 9 – Katie Mallaber – Student Art Show in Ceramics
Opening Reception: First Friday, May 5, 2017 – 6-9 pm.
- May 11 - June 3 – Xiao Yang – Original Paintings
Opening Reception: Friday, May 12, 6-9 pm – plus an "Artists Talk"
- June 2 – Xiao Yang – Original Paintings – Closing Reception
First Friday, June 2 - 6-9 pm
- June 8 - July 1 – Heather Kanazawa – Original Paintings in Oil
Opening Reception: Friday, June 9, 6-9 pm
- July 7 – August 26 – Group Show - "Across the Border" – Details to be announced
Opening Reception: Friday, July 7, 2017
- August 31 - September 30 – nine•seventeen
1045 Elmwood Gallery's - Second Annual Fall Juried Exhibition
Opening & Awards Reception - Friday September 8 - 6-9 pm
Prospectus - coming soon
- October 5 - October 28 – Loryn Spangler Jones
Opening Reception: First Friday, October 6, 6-9 pm
- November 1 - November 28 – Ginny O'Brien
Opening Reception: First Friday, November 3, 6-9 pm
- November 30 - December 5 – Jacki LaRocque - Drawings
Opening Reception: First Friday, December 1, 6-9 pm
- December 7 - December 12 – Gallery Available for Student Art Shows
2018 Calendar of Events & Exhibits
- August 29 - September 30 – Carlos Blanco Artero - "BLANCO"
Paintings and Drawings by Spanish Artist Carlos Blanco Artero from Madrid Spain.
Opening Reception: First Friday, September 7, 2018, 6-9 pm
- October 4 - October 30 – Susan Copley
- November 1 - November 28 – Karen Foegen
The Garden Walk Buffalo Store will feature items from this current year's Garden Walk Buffalo as well as inventory from previous years of Garden Walk...including a collection of Posters of our events!
1045, our gallery store, features photography, painting, printmaking, jewelry, ceramics, giclée prints, sculpture, and more...from a collection of artists currently on display and well as artists from previously featured shows and events.
Artists at 1045
Susie Kelly Flatau • Eileen Graetz • Bill Wilson • Loryn Spangler-Jones • Jon Stafford • Erma Kratzke